The following restaurants in the Mt. Washington Valley area are suggested based on consistently good food quality and service, including enjoyable atmosphere in different price ranges. Click on the restaurant name to view their menus and, if you would like us to make an advance reservation at any one of them, just call or email us and we would be happy to make the arrangements before you arrive.
Area Dinner Recommendations and Reservations
- Lobster Trap Restaurant – North Conway, 603-356-5578 – Moderate $-$$
Consistently delicious, fresh lobster served up in various recipes, including in Italian pasta dishes.
- May Kelly’s Cottage – North Conway, 603-356-7005 – Moderate $-$$
Consistently delicious traditional Irish fare and American dishes.
- Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub – Glen, 603-383-4344 – Moderate $-$$
Consistently delicious steak from local raised beef.
- Black Cap Grille – North Conway, 603-356-2225 – Moderate $-$$
Open, airy restaurant with delicious casual menu, create your own burger toppings, other New American entrees made with fresh ingredients.
- White Mountain Cider Company – Glen, 603-383-9061 – More expensive $$-$$$
Excellent new American cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients served in unique plate presentations.
- Oxford House Inn – Fryeburg, ME, 800-261-7206 – More expensive $$-$$$
Excellent new American cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients served in unique plate presentations; pub menu is also available on Fri & Sat in cozy downstairs pub with a fireplace – less expensive $-$$.
Find a Restaurant:
Click map below and enter restaurant for directions from Buttonwood Inn.