Fly Fishing Adventure
North Conway is one of the 25 Best Towns to Fly Fish and one of the 50 Best Places to Fly Fish in the Northeast according to Bob Mallard, registered Maine guide, author, blogger, fly designer and native fish advocate.
If you thrill at the thought of fly fishing and catching a trout in one of the pristine rivers of the White Mountains, we can arrange for a half-day or full-day guided trip for you on either the Ellis or Saco Rivers with a local outfitter, Hill Country Guides at North Country Angler.
Fly Fishing Adventure Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at our Select Registry Inn
- Guided fly fishing trip – click for pricing and details
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and cold beverage service with Paula’s baked treats
- Cool off in our heated pool overlooking the gardens, forest, and Bartlett Mountain
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons
- Soak in our hot tub “under the stars” before dinner
Option: Ask about adding dinner for two at one of our favorite area restaurants. Details available when making online reservations.
Room Prices start at $289 per two for a two night stay. (rates are higher during foliage season mid -September thru end October)
Click the links provided for fishing pricing and information about what you’ll need to have for a safe, enjoyable day on the water.
Room rates are based on double occupancy; subject to availability, including NH rooms and meal taxes; not to be combined with other packages or discounts.
Click to view our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.