A variety of English teas, hot chocolate (in colder months), or lemonade or iced tea (in warmer months) are served each late afternoon in our Dining Room. This is a great time to replenish your energy after a busy day, visit with other Inn guests, and make plans for dinner in town.
Guests can enjoy their refreshments in either our spacious but cozy Living Room or Mount Surprise Room warmed by the fireplaces when it’s cold outside. On warmer days, guests like to relax in one of the rockers on the front porch watching the hummingbirds, or sit in an Adirondack chair near the flower gardens taking in our mountain views.
Here is a list of just a few of the treats that we will bake to accompany the beverages served:
- Turtle Brownies
- Oatmeal White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Pecan Shortbreads
- Coconut Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Gingerbread White Chocolate Blondies
- Cakey Chocolate Chippers
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- White Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Brown Sugar Pound Cakes with Brown Butter Icing
- Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pumpkin Bars with Chocolate Ganache Icing