Murder Mystery Dinner Train –
June dinner train Saturday, June 6th Other dates will be posted soon.
All Aboard for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train!
You are cordially invited to join us for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train 2020.
Passengers can join the fun and dress to match the theme which will be announced in the near future..
The Conway Scenic Railroad presents a first class evening of fabulous food, superior service and entertaining Dinner Theater aboard the elegant dining car Chocorua or Hattie Evans. Murder, Mystery, and Mayhem is a formal affair so dress the part and join the fun.
Your fare includes 4-course dinner, 3-hour First Class train ride, dinner theater, tax and service charges with beverages and beverage gratuities additional.
All aboard … for the Murder Mystery Tour!
The Murder Mystery Dinner Train departs promptly at 6:00. Plan to board early and enjoy a cocktail in one of our beautiful dining cars. The fare includes First Class seating for the 3-hour train excursion, a 4-course dinner, live theatrical performance, taxes and gratuities. Beverage service is additional.
Murder Mystery performed by the Arts in Motion Theater Company.
Murder Mystery Dinner Train Lodging Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Buttonwood Inn (top ranked on Trip Advisor)
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea with Paula’s baked treats
- Two tickets to the Murder Mystery Dinner Train including a three hour Train ride, 4 course fine dining meal and a 3 hour theatrical performance
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons for alternate night
- Use of our open hot tub “under the stars”
Note: Due to the nature of the performance, Adults only (18 years or older). Casual elegant/formal dress required, package is non-refundable and must be reserved at least two weeks in advance of train date.
Rates for Two including Tax and 2 Dinner Train Tickets:
June (2 Night) / October (2 night) –
- $519 / $599 – Traditional Rooms 3, 4, and 5
- $539 / $619 – Standard Room 2
- $579 / $639 – Deluxe Rooms 8 and 9
- $599 / $659 – Deluxe Plus Rooms 1 and 7
- $629 / $689 – Deluxe Plus Room 6
- $709 / $799 – Premiere Room 10
Room rates are based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Not to be combined with other packages or discounts.
View our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.
If you reserve online, in the Comments section of the reservation, enter the words Murder Mystery Tour and for either October event indicate the train ride date and your entree choices from the following:
Warm Bread with Chef’s dipping oil and vinegar
Starters – Choice of:
- Traditional French Onion Soup-a combination of three types of onions, simmered in a
rich beef broth, and topped with crusty bread and melted cheese.
- Caprese Napoleon-a stack of vine ripe tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil.
Topped with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Entrees – Choice of:
- Red Wine Braised Beef-sirloin beef braised all day in red wine demi glace with
Seasonal root vegetables. Served in a cast iron vessel with chef’s daily vegetable (GF)
- Roasted White Fish-a filet of the freshest white fish, roasted with fennel, garlic and
lemon butter. Served with chef’s daily starch and vegetable offering. (GF)
- Mushroom and Pea Risotto- chef’s vegetarian option. A creamy rice, with fresh peas
and caramelized mushrooms. Topped with shaved parmesan and fresh herbs.
Dessert – Chef’s daily selection of dessert – gluten free option available upon request.