Murder Mystery Dinner Train – Matrimony, Mayhem, and Murder
Stay 2 nights for the dinner train October 20 (21st train sold out), or 27th or 28th (limited seating remains, call ahead to confirm) 2017
All Aboard for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train!
You are cordially invited to join us for Matrimony, Mayhem and Murder as the Conway Scenic Railroad presents Murder Mystery Dinner Train 2017.
Love is in the air and wedding bells are chiming in the distance. We all gather together to celebrate the love of two brothers, three ex-wives, a brand new bride and a killer thrown in for good measure. At this wedding “forever hold your peace” takes on a whole new meaning for one unlucky guest.
Passengers can participate as much or as little as they like in the tongue in cheek humor and zany antics that will keep everyone on their toes as they work the clues to determine the killer on board.
The Conway Scenic Railroad presents a first class evening of fabulous food, superior service and entertaining Dinner Theater aboard the elegant dining car Chocorua or Hattie Evans. Murder and mayhem is a formal affair so dress the part and join the fun.
Your fare includes 4-course dinner, 3-hour First Class train ride, dinner theater, tax and service charges with beverages and beverage gratuities additional.
It’s murder, mayhem and merriment aboard the Conway Scenic Railroad’s Murder Mystery Dinner Train.
All aboard … for the Murder Mystery Tour!
The train departs promptly at 6:00. Plan to board early and enjoy a cocktail in one of our beautiful dining cars. The fare includes First Class seating for the 3-hour train excursion, a 4-course dinner, live theatrical performance, taxes and gratuities. Beverage service is additional.
Murder Mystery performed by the Arts in Motion Theater Company.
Murder Mystery Dinner Train Lodging Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Buttonwood Inn (top ranked on Trip Advisor)
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea with Paula’s baked treats
- Two tickets to the Murder Mystery Dinner Train including a three hour Train ride, 4 course fine dining meal and a 3 hour theatrical performance
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons for alternate night
- Use of our open hot tub “under the stars”
Note: Due to the nature of the performance, Adults only (18 years or older). Casual elegant/formal dress required, package is non-refundable and must be reserved at least two weeks in advance of train date.
Rates for Two including Tax and 2 Dinner Train Tickets:
June / October
- $519 / $599 – Traditional Rooms 3, 4, and 5
- $539 / $619 – Standard Room 2
- $579 / $639 – Deluxe Rooms 8 and 9
- $599 / $659 – Deluxe Plus Rooms 1 and 7
- $629 / $689 – Deluxe Plus Room 6
- $709 / $799 – Premiere Room 10
Room rates are based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Not to be combined with other packages or discounts.
View our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.
If you reserve online, enter the date you plan to attend and in the Comments section of the reservation, enter the words, Murder Mystery Tour.