March Maple Madness
Inn to Inn Tour
A self-guided tour of the participating inns will include the sampling of maple treats, both savory and sweet. Visiting guests can learn about “sugaring” at maple sugar houses and stop in at participating “Maple Country Partners” shops and vendors along the way.
Those participating in the Maple Madness “March” will have the opportunity to gather points toward winning prizes as they travel a specific tour route guided by directions “riddled with clues.” Along the way, guests must seek answers to questions, gather objects, and artifacts, as well as visit each participating Inn and Maple Country Partner. The ticket holder who scores the most points will win a $200 certificate good toward a two-night stay at a participating BBInnsMWV Inn, as well as other goodies provided by the Inns and Maple Country Partners.
Click to view March Maple Madness event details.
- Two nights accommodations
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and hot chocolate with Paula’s baked treats
- Two tickets for the Maple Madness “March”
- Maple Madness souvenir recipe collection and inn-to-inn tour map
- Maple Madness “March” clues and directions
(if you choose to participate in the contest for prizes)
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons
Two Night Package Rates for Two:
includes tax and tickets
- $319 – Traditional Room
- $339 – Standard Room
- $379 – Deluxe Room
- $399 – Deluxe Plus Room
- $509 – Premium Room
View our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.