Journey to the North Pole
2016 Packages Available NOW: November through December
The annual Journey to the North Pole event is a unique two-hour adventure taking you on a magical trip to see Santa in his workshop at the North Pole. There you are greeted by elves and told the story of Christmas before all the children meet Santa.
This is the most popular area holiday event that originated here in North Conway. The train leaves from the Victorian train station near the Green downtown taking children and their families to the North Pole.
Journey to the North Pole Tickets are limited and sell out quickly so reserve early!
Our Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at our Select Registry Inn
- Full breakfast each morning—some menu items are chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes, yeasted Belgian waffles, fresh fruit salad topped with raspberry sauce, or Buttonwood special doughnut muffins
- Afternoon tea service, hot chocolate with marshmallows, and Paula’s hand-decorated sugar cookies or other traditional family Holiday cookies
- Journey to the North Pole tickets for select departures from the original North Conway train station
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons
- Discounted snow tubing tickets at Cranmore Mountain Resort (minutes away)
Journey to the North Pole Package Rates:
2 -Nights Lodging Package –
Prices start as low as $114 per person per night for a family of 4
Call for details at 1-800-258-2625