- Two-night stays are required on weekends. A three-night reservation is required on Columbus Day and New Years Eve weekends.
- Rates for Additional Persons
- Rates shown are based on occupancy of 2.
Additional Persons in a room are charged at $45/night (US), except during foliage season which is $55/night.
There is no additional charge for children 18 months or younger.
- One night's deposit or 50% of total booking (whichever is greater) is required at the time of booking. Deposits are applied to last day of reservation. Early checkouts forfeit the deposit and are responsible for all nights booked. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express at the time of booking. Personal checks (received within 5 days of the reservation request date) are accepted. Full deposit required for Polar Express and New Year's Eve.
- Refund of deposit less a $35 cancellation fee will be credited with 14 days notice in writing via email or letter, except during Fall Foliage requiring 21 days notice and a $45 cancellation fee.
The following exception applies to Polar Express and New Year's Eve packages: there will be no refund unless lodging and tickets can be re-sold at the original value.
Unlike some hotels, we do not "overbook" our rooms. We hold guest reservations for the dates our guests request. Thus we need to refuse other potential guests. As a result, if a guest leaves earlier than their reservation calls for, they will be charged for the entire reservation unless we can rent the room to another guest.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable. However, they can be applied to another date if a request to change the original booking is received within 21 days of the booking date.
- NO SMOKING POLICY...
- The Buttonwood offers a smoke-free environment. For safety reasons and out of courtesy to other guests, smoking is not allowed in the inn. If any of the contents of a room have been contaminated or damaged due to smoking, a $250 cleaning/repair fee will be assessed.
In and Check Out...
- Check in is 4:00 to 8:00 pm. Please call us if you'll be arriving after 8:00 pm so we can make arrangements for you to obtain your room key.
Check out is by 10:30 am.
- Even though we have two rescue dogs of our own, we do not accept pets at our Inn. However, if you plan to travel with your pet, you can reserve an overnight stay at Karla's Pet Rendevous located in Conway, NH about 15 minutes from our inn. We leave our dogs there when we travel and they are well cared for and happy and content when we pick them up on our return. Please go to the Karla's Pet Rendevous website for more information on overnight stays and day care.