the Buttonwood Trails
Stay at our Inn and hike our trails right out the back door, which offer outstanding views of the streams, forests, and mountains in both Merriman State Forest and the White Mountain National Forest. If you want to view the Presidentials, you can drive a quarter of a mile to the trail heads of Mt. Kearsarge North for a more strenuous 5.5-hour (round trip) hike to the summit, or take a more leisurely 1.5 hour (round trip) hike up Black Cap Mountain to also view Lake Kezar and the Moat Mountains. There is even a part of the Appalachian Trail that crosses through our area!
Area Hike Examples:
Hike the Buttonwood Trails Lodging Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at our Select Registry Inn
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and cold beverage service with Paula’s baked treats
- Cool off in our heated pool overlooking the gardens, forest, and Bartlett Mountain
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons
- Soak in our hot tub “under the stars” before dinner
Option: Ask about adding dinner for two at one of our favorite area restaurants. Details available when making online reservations.
Rates for Two including Tax:
- $299 – Traditional Room
- $319 – Standard Room
- $379 – Deluxe Room
- $409 – Deluxe Plus Room
- $469 – Premium Room
Rates are based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Not to be combined with other packages or discounts.
Click to view our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.
Rates are slightly higher during Foliage Season.