Recipe – Gingerbread White Chocolate Blondies
- 2 3/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsulfured molasses
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 x 17 rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray and line the bottom with parchment and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars at medium-high speed about 3 minutes. Add eggs and yolk, one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl. Add vanilla and molasses mixing until combined. Scrape down the bowl and add the flour mixture on low speed until combined. Stir in white chocolate chips.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden brown on edges. Let cool, then cut into 48 squares.
Yield: 4 dozen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Bake at 350 degrees