Trail Rides at Black Mountain
If you enjoy horseback riding, come ride an hour long mountainside trail taking in scenic views up to 2,000 feet at Black Mountain.
Experienced horseback riding trail guides and well-trained horses offer even novice riders an enjoyable outing beginning at the base at 1,250 feet. Before you arrive, please go to the Black Mountain website to download and fill out the Stable release form.
Black Mountain Horseback Trail Riding Lodging Package Includes:
- Two nights lodging at our Select Registry Inn
- 2 tickets for a 1-hour horseback trail ride at Black Mountain
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and cold beverage service with Paula’s baked treats
- Cool off in our heated pool overlooking the gardens, forest, and Bartlett Mountain
- Free discount restaurant dining coupons
- Soak in our hot tub “under the stars” before dinner
Option: Ask about adding dinner for two at one of our favorite area restaurants. Details available when making online reservations.
Summer/Fall Rates for Two 1 Hour Rides including Tax:
- $419 / $509 – Traditional Room
- $419 / $509 – Standard Room
- $479 / $549 – Deluxe Room
- $509 / $569 – Deluxe Plus Room
- $609 / $699 – Premium Room
Rates are based on double occupancy, subject to availability. Not to be combined with other packages or discounts.
Click to view our Rooms-at-a-Glance for room details.